Lawyers, Business Attorneys
Welcome to Staff-Leasing-Germany, an information offering by the HK2 Rechtsanwälte law firm in Berlin! Here we offer international organizations information about temporary employment and personnel assignments in Germany. We provide an overview of the legal framework and the related challenges that may arise when deploying personnel in Germany.
HK2 Rechtsanwälte is a law firm in the heart of Berlin specialising in international labour law and international personnel assignments.
We are there for you when it comes to temporary employment, secondment or other international personnel assignments.
We will be pleased to advise you if you have any questions as to whether the project you have in mind is possible under German labour law, and can help you to implement your project.
Whether answering simple labour law questions over the phone or handling complex procedures — we are there for you.
We can especially help you to assess whether your project is a temporary employment constellation under German law, and will apply for permission on your behalf.
Furthermore, an essential part of our work consists of developing corporate strategies and preliminary auditing in order to avoid legal problems.
Where we can help you
In detail, we can advise and represent your company in the following matters:
- Application for a temporary employment agency license
- Drafting service contracts and contracts to produce a work
- Advice regarding the treatment of mixed operations
- Equal pay and equal treatment
- Assignment and/or posting
- Issues regarding the application of collective agreements in mixed operations
- Minimum wage
- OnSiteManagement and master vendor agreements
- Advice and representation before labour courts
- File inspection, preparation of audits by the Federal Employment Agency (Bundesagentur für Arbeit)
- Communication with German authorities
- Seminars, webinars and other professional development options